1. You must know to play atleast one musical instrument as long as it is guitar. No, a violin or a tabla or a mrudangam or a flute wont do. But if you know saxophone thats a plus. Ok a flute will do too, but thats got to be a long metallic one not the bamboo ones we see ever so often.
2. Must be ready to carry the guitar everywhere possible; as long as the situation does not permit it. Getting the guitar to your party is cool but to the college convocation ceremony. Now, thats coooler.
3. Must have atleast one jeans which if you were to accidentally lose in a city like surat would again invariably cause an epidemic, again. Or if your mom were to find it, would invariable exchange it for a new steel spoon & fork pair.
4. Must have a ‘no combing’ rule towards your hair. Either thats coz of a psychological reason or a physical reason. Psychological reasons like ‘devil-may-care’ attitude and a physical reason like no hair or very long hair. No Combing. Period.
5. Must have a very strong mix up culture. Must wear your jeans with a kurta with a bathroom slippers. Or a lungi with a formal shirt.
5. Your internet nicknames should not match with anything beneveolent or cute or mushy or mischievous. So no angel, pink, beauty. Only something evil or arrogant, so devil is in, so is god. Or a knight. Or an evil hybird of the genres like DeathAngel.
5. Must hate maths and should remain ignorant of it.
10. Must have a very eased attitude towards bluffing => You dont mind lying frequently 😉
Kunal tipped off DesiPundit on this post and I got … errm DesiPundited, which brings me to the hierarchy of ‘-teds’. Getting SlashDotted essentially kills off your server with its million referrals, get TechCrunched and you have a quarter of a hundred thousand referrals. While the DesiPundited Effect is about a hundred give or take another hundred referrals. Now thats good too, not that Ill be able to put it on my resume; but anycase…
Whats funny however is WordPress says mine’s the third fastest growing blog on WP; which is pure BS. Just because my blog activity has suddenly grown to about a 200 hundred or so hits on a single day from the lull that has come because of me not blogging, doesnt make mine the fastest growing blog! Only a highly erratic one. WP folks must be really bad statisticians,ergo extremely cool folks. Yanyways, vanity prevails.