lessons learnt from doing a nightout on thursday night at office
- to start off, you need to have a reason to do a nightout
- just like that’ is not a reason enough
- you need to have some semblance of a work place at night, which means you should not be the only guy doing some work
- nightouts tire you out no matter what and you need to sleep the next day
- if no work, go home
- going home stretches your weekend to three days instead of two!
- the first day of that weekend though is spent sleeping!!!
lessons learnt by going with a friend to alleygator and then to a
movie in imax on a hot saturday afternoon @ 11 without eating anything
- summers in hyd ARE hot
- bowling IS costly
- everyone has his share of beginners luck and then everything just crumbles
- never never go out with a friend who HAS plans
- going to some crap action movie instead of a comedy one is a dangerous change of plans
- watching an action movie 4th row from the screen breaks yr head, and yr eyes pop out
- imax rocks as long as you dont start spending money
- thai food is good. for people on a diet.
- its bad when you dont check your mails for 2 days!
- it is even bad if one of the mails contains the details of a pal’s bday
- it gets worse when you are the only one that doesnt make a call
- it gets worst when you want to call but the call time in yr cell is zero
- icing on the cake, you forget to recharge yr cell
- its good when school friends meet on a sunday evening to talk
- but its bad when you dont remember anything they are talking about
- and then suddenly someone notices that and says, ‘hey, why are you silent?’
- you mumble up saying something as arcane as, ‘well, i am/was observing you guys’
*no offence meant to any person referred here, living or sleeping* 🙂