CB tagged me. Even though i dont believe the tradition, it sometimes is fun to do this exercise and helps kill time too!
Here goes my five:
Five movies which I like the most
1) The ones I love to watch again and again and again: Andaz Apna Apna, Topgun, Sakhi, Braveheart, Jhankaar Beats
2) The ones I feel strongly about: Yuva, Swades, Dhoop, Mitr, Phir Milenge.
3) The brilliant ones: Memento, Braveheart, TopGun, Matrix, Matrix Revolutions.
4) The series: Matrix Series, Star Wars, Lord of the The Rings, Rocky Series
5) Beautiful ones: Notting Hill, Serendipity, October Sky
Five things I can never live without
4) Good Food
5) Good Company
Five most favourite celebrities
I dont believe in the star system; but the people whom i love to listen, see, speak
1. Kamal Hassan, Aamir Khan through the commitment to their work
3. Naseeruddin Shah, Robert De Niro through their sheer act
5. Maniratnam, RGV through their work & uncomprimising films
7. Ashutosh Gowariker, Revathy through the sincerity in their works
9. Swami Vivekananda and Jiddu Krishnamoorthy.
Five things I miss now
1. A high end pc to work on for graphics
2. A blue serene sea
3. A long break
4. The innocence
5. The fearlessness
Five things I plan to do in near future
1. Write a game
2. Resume learning guitar for the nth time
3. Resume cycling
4. Learn Sanskrit & read BhagavadGita
5. Get my license.
Last movie I borrowed to watch & still not given back
– None –
Five books I love
2. Computer Graphics by Foley Van Dam
3. The GodFather
4. Conversations with JK
5. FountainHead, Atlas Shrugged.
6. Love Story
Five people I pass this HIGH FIVES to
Its a shame if i leave this open, someone has to get slaughtered isnt it?